This One Pan Italian Tortellini is made with 5 ingredients, in less than 30 minutes, in one pan. Minimal meal prep and clean up means this is often in our meal plan rotation.
Casa de Impresionante came with a dishwasher. Make no mistake about it, I love having a dishwasher. You can do so much more than wash dishes in your dishwasher. But just because I have one, doesn’t mean I like to fill it up with a lot of pots and pans from cooking.
This One Pan Italian Tortellini, can be made in one pan, in less than 30 minutes. Quick easy meal prep and clean up plus it tastes amazing makes this a win-win-win dinner idea. I served it with garlic bread sticks but a small side salad would be a delicious side for this pasta dinner.
One Pan Italian Tortellini
- 1 lb. Italian Sausage
- 1 jar (24 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 can Italian diced tomatoes
- 1 package frozen Tortellini (I used cheese, but meat filled would work as well)
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown Italian sausage in 10 inch pan, drain, return to pan
- Add spaghetti sauce, diced tomatoes and Tortellini to sausage
- Cover and warm over medium high heat until tortellini is cooked through (approximately 5-10 minutes)
- Serve topped with shredded mozzarella cheese
This recipe is seriously that easy. I love that this is easy enough Zoe could make it with a little bit of supervision. At eleven, she’s old enough to start helping with making dinner. I learned how to cook at my mom’s elbow, and I want Zoe to know how to cook more than boxed meals when she eventually moves out. This is a perfect meal that she could put together by herself even now.