These cheesecake brownies are super easy to make, no mix needed. The cheesecake mix is made extra decadent by the addition of white chocolate chips.
If you have been following me since I started posting recipes here, you will notice there is a theme with my recipes. Quick and easy are two of my favorite words when it comes to making food. These amazing brownies qualify as both quick and easy and they taste amazing. I mean Ah-May-Zing. The white chocolate chips step these up a notch and make them to die for.
- Cheesecake Layer
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Brownie Layer
- 1/4 cup butter (1/2 stick)
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a mixing bowl beat together cream cheese, sugar and egg until smooth.
- Fold white chocolate chips into cream cheese mixture. Set aside.
- In microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and butter in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until completely melted and smooth.
- Mix in sugar and eggs
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, salt and baking powder.
- Stir powdered ingredients into chocolate mixture until well blended.
- Pour half of chocolate mixture into greased 9x9 baking dish.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over chocolate layer.
- Top with remaining chocolate mixture. Swirl top chocolate layer into cheesecake layer with knife.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until center is baked through.
- Cool before cutting.
These cheesecake brownies are super moist, (am I the only one that hates that word?) and easy to make. In fact, the most difficult part of this recipe is waiting for them to cool before cutting into them. (I didn’t wait and they were sinful with a cold glass of milk) The white chocolate chips are a great addition to the cheesecake layer, definitely take these brownies to the next level making them super rich.
I love brownies with a glass of ice-cold milk, but I’m sure these would go well with a cup of coffee, either in the afternoon or (shhhhh) for breakfast. Cheesecake and coffee make a great breakfast, why not cheesecake brownies and coffee?