When we found the cilantro lime ranch dressing at the store, I knew I had to find a recipe that uses it! This Cilantro Lime Chicken Pasta was the perfect solution!
I hope everyone had a safe and fun 4th of July. I enjoyed three days of birthday celebrating with friends, laughter, and wine, lots of wine. I spent the 4th at home, recovering and enjoying not having anywhere to go for the day. So, let’s get on with the goodness!!!
The other day as we were shopping for groceries we happened to see the Hidden Valley Ranch Cilantro Lime dressing and thought…oh that sounds really good!! The Country Cook had the perfect recipe for the Cilantro Lime Ranch dressing.
I skipped the sour cream in her recipe and used 3/4 cup dressing instead. I also cut up the chicken before cooking, to avoid the mess of taking it out to shred it and put it back.
Cilantro Lime Chicken Pasta
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (10 oz)
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3/4 cup Hidden Valley Ranch Cilantro Lime dressing
- 1 box rotini pasta, prepared according to package directions
- Place chicken breasts in crock pot
- In a medium bowl. combine soup, salsa, and garlic
- Pour over chicken and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours
- 30 minutes before cook time ends, prepare rotini pasta per package directions
- Stir in Hidden Valley Ranch Cilantro Lime dressing
- Add in prepared pasta and stir until coated.
Adapted from The Country Cook
I love using my crock pot, especially during the hot summer months. I love that I can put dinner together, and let it cook all day, without it heating up my house.
The cilantro lime ranch dressing added a little lime kick to the chicken pasta. It was super creamy and full of flavor. Around here it’s hard to go wrong with chicken and pasta. We will be adding this to our meal plan rotation.